You Fly We Buy
Sales Promotion for Impact Sales Agents
August 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017
Bonus for new Impact Hosted PBX sales applicable to Impact Agents during the Promotion Period (the “Award”).
A “Qualified Agent” shall be an Impact Agent in good standing throughout the Promotion Period that submits a minimum of 100 Hosted PBX Seats in new Promotional Period.
Promotion Period Bonus:
"Promotion Period" shall be the total amount of new Impact Hosted PBX business submitted by the Qualified Agent during the Promotion Period pursuant to standard Impact order process and new business calculation.
For every 100 Hosted PBX seats in Promotion, Impact will provide the Agent with a $500 gift card to either American Airlines or Ritz Carlton.
Grand Prize Bonus:
The 1st Place award of $2,500 in either American Airlines or Ritz Carlton gift cards will be given to the Agent who submits the most Hosted PBX seats during the promotional period and the 2nd Place award of $1,500 in either American Airlines or Ritz Carlton gift cards will be given to the Agent who submits the second most Hosted PBX seats during the promotional period. This is in addition to the Standard Bonus.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Awards shall be delivered to the Qualified Agent in the form of American Airlines or Ritz Carlton gift cards. The Awards are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline and hotel gift card program, including advanced reservation requirements, restricted travel dates, destinations, expiration, etc., as applicable.
- All Hosted PBX seats must be installed by December 31, 2017. Awards shall be awarded to Agent on December 31, 2017.
- Awards are only given for increments of 100 Hosted PBX seats in Promotional Period without exception. Qualified Agent has no right to cash or other substation for an Award. All Federal, state and local taxes, income and otherwise (if applicable), are the responsibility of the Qualified Agent.
- All Awards shall be considered an additional Bonus. As such, the Bonus is subject to “claw back” provisions in the event that there is any variance between what was ordered and what is billing, including, but not limited to, repossession of the Bonus. The terms and conditions of the Agent Agreement between Impact and Qualified Agent shall govern the relationship between the parties except as specifically referenced herein.
- Sales receiving Special Pricing may be excluded from the Promotional Period Bonus. Add-ons to existing Impact accounts may be excluded from the Promotional Period Bonus.
- Participants in this Promotion hereby allow Impact to use their name, picture, or likeness for any purpose or for future contest promotion, without compensation. This includes the participant and its company, principals, officers, directors, and employees.
- Impact, its affiliates, related parties, or agencies and their collective officers, directors, shareholders and employees are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance of any Bonus.
- Impact and the participants in this Promotion agree to execute any further documents necessary in the future to effectuate the intent and objectives of this Promotion. Qualified Agents may be required to execute forms, prior to receiving any Bonus, releasing Impact, its affiliates, related parties, or agencies and their collective officers, directors, shareholders and employees from any and all liabilities. Non-compliance with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification or forfeiture of the Award.
- Impact is not responsible if any Bonus cannot be paid due to circumstances beyond its control such as: Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, or terrorism.
- This Promotion void where prohibited and is subject to change, suspension, modification, and termination by Impact. All decisions made by Impact concerning this Promotion are final.
- Liability for federal, state, local, foreign, or other taxes imposed upon an Award received is the responsibility of the Agent. Award recipients agree to completely and accurately complete any applicable tax documents.